KIYAVIA specialists provide comprehensive visa services for various categories of travelers. We take care of all the problems associated with the process of obtaining a visa - from filling out forms and collecting the necessary documentation to issuing a passport to you with a ready-made visa. To order a service or get more detailed information, please leave a request on our website.
24/7 expert supportOur experts are ready to provide any support if you have visa issues. For advice, contact us at toll-free number 556.
Preparation of documentsEliminate the need for self-preparation of a package of documents for obtaining a visa. KIYAVIA Garant experts will do it for you.
10+ years experience in counselingOur experts are ready to provide you with specialized advice and prepare you for successful interviewing at consular offices.
One Stop ServiceWe offer assistance in booking hotels and flights for a successful visa. You can also order other travel services from us.
How long can I stay in Europe on visa-free travel?
Visa waiver agreement implies short-term travel to the Schengen zone and the EU countries. For example, you can visit the country as a tourist, visit friends or relatives, come to a cultural event or a business meeting. If necessary, you can also undergo a medical examination or course of treatment, as well as attend short-term training or courses. In general, the period of stay in the territory of the European Union is limited to 3 months (90 days) within six months.
What should I consider when planning a trip?
The arrival date is considered the first day of stay in the Schengen area, accordingly, the departure date is the last day. The 180-day control period is not tied to calendar dates and depends on the date of your entry into the Schengen territory. After a continuous stay outside the Schengen zone for 90 days, you are entitled to a new visa-free stay in the EU for up to 90 days.
What documents do I need for a visa-free trip to Europe?
According to the Schengen Border Code, the only mandatory document giving the right to visit the EU countries is a biometric passport. But we recommend that you collect additional documents with the help of which you can prove your solvency, formulate the purpose of the visit and ensure your unhindered passage of control. Among such documents:
- biometric passport;
- credit cards or cash, € (daily amount for each person is calculated individually depending on the requirements of the country);
- documents confirming the purpose of the trip;
- health insurance policy;
- a return ticket confirming the intention to return to Ukraine;
- invitation letter from the receiving party;
- hotel booking confirmation;
- civil liability insurance policy if traveling by car.
I want to apply for a visa myself. What problems can I expect?
As a rule, tourists traveling on their own make typical mistakes when applying for a visa, including:
- incomplete package of documents;
- errors in filling out the questionnaire;
- ignorance of all the conditions and nuances of obtaining a visa.
What do I need to cross the border with a child?
For Ukrainian Citizen
Children over the age of 16 may travel unaccompanied by adults and any special documents. Children under the age of 16 must comply with a number of conditions:
- to travel accompanied by both parents;
- to travel with one of the parents, but in this case, written, notarized permission is required with the consent of the second;
- to travel accompanied by a trustee with written notarized consent of both parents.